Re: [jasspa] CUA-Editor Emulation

  • Martin_Doering@mn.man.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 11, 2001
      Hello, Steve!

      Yes - you can send me all the stuff. Sorry for waiting so long - I was ill
      for one week. But now I'm back in live! Just send all the needed stuff to
      me.

      Had there been much changes in the source or is it more a macro-thing?
      Could these changes be incorporated back in the original sources, or is it
      a new branch?

      For what did you do this? Just to see, if it is possible, or do you plan to
      use this derivate by yourself? So - now I ran out of questions...

      Martin Döring