Re: [jasspa] CUA-Editor Emulation

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
      Steve,

      I suggest that it is just dumped on jasspa.com.
      Let me know what you think. (Will have to
      sort out our mail server !!).

      Jon.

    • Martin_Doering@mn.man.de
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 11, 2001
        Hello, Steve!

        Yes - you can send me all the stuff. Sorry for waiting so long - I was ill
        for one week. But now I'm back in live! Just send all the needed stuff to
        me.

        Had there been much changes in the source or is it more a macro-thing?
        Could these changes be incorporated back in the original sources, or is it
        a new branch?

        For what did you do this? Just to see, if it is possible, or do you plan to
        use this derivate by yourself? So - now I ran out of questions...

        Martin Döring