Re: [jasspa] CUA-Editor Emulation

  • Martin_Doering@mn.man.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
      Hello, Steven!

      That's very fine. I would like to test/use the emulation as soon as
      possible. That's exactly what I wanted to make. Is it running on the
      current beta (ME '00)?

      Possibly to have some real emulation(s) could help to make ME more
      flexible...

      Martin Döring
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
        Martin,

        I can mail the latest version to you in zip form, mesrc.zip (~660Kb) will
        contain the source code for building ME and meemf.zip (~750Kb) containing
        the macro release. Can you mail box cope with these 2 mails?

        That's very fine. I would like to test/use the emulation as soon as
        possible. That's exactly what I wanted to make. Is it running on the
        current beta (ME '00)?

        Possibly to have some real emulation(s) could help to make ME more
        flexible...

        ----------------------------

        Martin Döring

        any material posted to this list.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2001
          Steve,

          I suggest that it is just dumped on jasspa.com.
          Let me know what you think. (Will have to
          sort out our mail server !!).

          Jon.

        • Martin_Doering@mn.man.de
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2001
            Hello, Steve!

            Yes - you can send me all the stuff. Sorry for waiting so long - I was ill
            for one week. But now I'm back in live! Just send all the needed stuff to
            me.

            Had there been much changes in the source or is it more a macro-thing?
            Could these changes be incorporated back in the original sources, or is it
            a new branch?

            For what did you do this? Just to see, if it is possible, or do you plan to
            use this derivate by yourself? So - now I ran out of questions...

            Martin Döring