Available version?

  • David Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      I seem to be a bit out of date with my jasspa version.
      I have the latest beta build - 26/01/00. I went back ther today to get the
      latest - downloaded and its the same as I have.
      I read the docmode.txt file provided and noticed one thing. The mode > -!-
      document -!-> as defined in the file does not work. The macros I have
      (beta) still require sectioned or psuedo-code entries in the heading.
      Also noticed that although the fill-column was set to 65 in the headers,
      <c-h, v> still shows fill-col set to 78.

      Is it possible that I need to download and install a more recent version of
      the package?
      If so, where do I get it from?
      Thanks
      Dave E.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
        David Edwards wrote:

        > I seem to be a bit out of date with my jasspa version.
        > I have the latest beta build - 26/01/00. I went back ther today to get the
        > latest - downloaded and its the same as I have.
        > I read the docmode.txt file provided and noticed one thing. The mode > -!-
        > document -!-> as defined in the file does not work. The macros I have
        > (beta) still require sectioned or psuedo-code entries in the heading.
        > Also noticed that although the fill-column was set to 65 in the headers,
        > <c-h, v> still shows fill-col set to 78.
        >
        > Is it possible that I need to download and install a more recent version of
        > the package?
        > If so, where do I get it from?

        http://www.jasspa.com/beta/index.html

        Alpha version from the bottom of the table. Need medev000322.zip