me's hilight inside hilight

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2001
      Hello,
      me2000 was coming with an improved hilighting feature for hilighting
      schemes inside other
      hilighting schemes. Remember my proposal to hilight java-code inside
      html, emf-code inside textfiles and so on.
      Jon has further improved the story as I observed in the new
      docmacro.emf.
      However two important scripting languages were missing.

      If you need you can put the following lines inside mydoc.emf and if
      editing and reading the file
      myuniqueperldocumentation.txt par example you can switch to
      perl-hiligthing simply by typing
      `>pl>' at the beginning of the line were the perl-source-code starts.
      like:
      >pl>
      print "hello me" ;
      >doc>
      A unique feature of me I think.

      !if &and &sin "h" #l0 &band .hilight.flags 0x02
      ; Allow Perl Code inserts
      ; Force the ".pl" scheme to be loaded into the context of the
      document
      ; scheme. We delimit the .emf scheme with a pair of markers ">pl>"
      and
      ; ">doc>"
      ;
      ; Force the hilighting mode to load if not already loaded.
      !if ¬ &exi .hilight.perl
      !force execute-file "hkperl"
      !endif
      ; If the hilighting mode is loaded then modify it.
      !if &and &sin "h" .fhook-perl.setup &band .hilight.flags 0x02
      hilight .hilight.doc 0xc0 "^>pl>" ">pl>" .hilight.perl
      .scheme.hide
      hilight .hilight.perl 0xc0 "^>doc>" ">doc>" .hilight.doc
      .scheme.hide
      !endif

      ; Allow Tcl Code inserts
      ; Force the ".tcl" scheme to be loaded into the context of the
      document
      ; scheme. We delimit the .emf scheme with a pair of markers ">pl>"
      and
      ; ">doc>"
      ;
      ; Force the hilighting mode to load if not already loaded.
      !if ¬ &exi .hilight.tcl
      !force execute-file "hktcl"
      !endif
      ; If the hilighting mode is loaded then modify it.
      !if &and &sin "h" .fhook-tcl.setup &band .hilight.flags 0x02
      hilight .hilight.doc 0xc0 "^>tcl>" ">tcl>" .hilight.tcl
      .scheme.hide
      hilight .hilight.tcl 0xc0 "^>doc>" ">doc>" .hilight.doc
      .scheme.hide

      you get the idea ?
      Regards and hav a nice weekend,
      Detlef