Windows Development kit - Free Borland Debugger now available.

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
      I see that Borland are offering both a free compiler
      and debugger for Windows now (http://www.inprise.com
      - follow download links). Tbe ME alpha release supports
      a BCC 5.5 build, but the debugger was not available
      when I ported ME so I do not know what it is like.

      Has anybody used this debugger yet ??

    • Pedro Gomes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2000
        --- In jasspa@egroups.com, Jon <jon@j...> wrote:
        > I see that Borland are offering both a free compiler
        > and debugger for Windows now (http://www.inprise.com
        > - follow download links). Tbe ME alpha release supports
        > a BCC 5.5 build, but the debugger was not available
        > when I ported ME so I do not know what it is like.
        >
        > Has anybody used this debugger yet ??

        Hello Jon,

        I dont wanna mistake you, but I think it's
        the well known Borland (aka Inprise) console
        type debugger they adopted for some time now.

        I personally dont have any experience with it,
        but I do prefer the MS integrated debugger.

        Regards

        Pedro Gomes