Re: MicroEmacs for 8086

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hello,
      <snip>
      > As for windows CE. I have got access to the developer
      > kit. I would not imagine that a port to CE would
      > be that difficult - does anybody have a requirement
      > for this ??

      Yes, I have now a requirement for a small me-executable on windows
      ce,
      providing the most neccessary stuff. It would be great to live
      without
      all these ebook readers, notetakers, adressbooks and so on and to do
      all inside me also here.

      I dont have visual-c, so I can't use the special ms-sdk for win-ce I
      suppose, so if Jon can do the job, this would be very great.
      I know there is the old uemacs for windows-ce also, but why leave a
      winning horse.

      Thanks,

      Detlef