Re: [jasspa] Crypto -- again

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      I was thinking about this some time ago (then forgot about it).
      I came to the conclusion that a header was required in the file
      to indicate encryption, the extension on the file does not change.
      Hence the file is automatically decrypted (or user prompted) then
      the appropriate hilighting is applied based on the extension as
      per a regular file.

      Jon.