Mouse Right-Clicking

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000
      Gents,

      I've been using the right-clicking to cut and paste lately, and wonder if you might consider, for the future, making the right button able to select an item from the dropdown list (in addition to the current left). I.e., the way MS does it, you can right-click on something, get a context menu, and then use the same mouse button to pick the action (right-pick). The way ME does it, you can right-click to get the menu, but then you have to left-pick to execute something.

      Thanks

      -Th

      p.s. I used the tcl-mode for the first time yesterday, and boy was it ever helpful!! :-) :-) :-)