problem: pressing z,u or t leads to starting of genereting conte

  • Bastian Kruse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      Hello,

      Sometimes if I press a z, u or t (or r, 6,7 and 8) the generating
      contents list function is started und the cursor starts to jump
      between my *.tex file und the new opened window.
      I donĀ“t know the exact reason for this. There are times it happens
      every time I press one of the named keys. On the other hand most of
      the time this is no problem at all.
      Working under dos.
      Is there a way to disable the generating contents list function or
      what else should I do to solve this problem ?
      Thanks !

      Bastian

      Bastian Kruse w3krus01@...-passau.de