Re: [jasspa] Add/Change Meta key C

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2000
      Ah, it's suddenly all become clear ..... after looking at
      my portable I've just relaised what FN key is !!

      OK, I have just ckecked this key out on my portable by using
      the MS-DEV "spy" utility. It certainly does not generate a windows
      message when the key is pressed this means that it is not visible
      on it's own.

      This is actually what I expected. The FN key provides a key
      modification within the keyboard device itself hence pressing
      "FN K" => "Numeric Pad 2", the translated key is what appears
      to the outside world from the keyboard.

      So I'm afraid "No can do" the key is not visible to Windows
      as a stand alone key. I'm not aware of any software
      that allows this key to be accessed - may be somebody else
      does ??

      <SNIP>

      Jon Green J.D.Naughton-Green
      Project Manager