RE: Re: [jasspa] AsciiDoc

  • vae_ik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      I would try, I have some experience with macros, but this looks more complex. It would be of great help if somebody gives me some hint. The idea is to take clone some existing code and modify.
          - What kind of files should I look for?
                 - Highlight
                 - Spell check
          - Any pointer to some documentation?

      Thanks.

      Ilija

      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, <jon@...> wrote:

      No you would have to add it yourself.
      Looks possible.

      On 1 Sep 2013, at 23:14, <ilijak@...> wrote:

      Is there AsciiDoc support (highlighting, spell check, etc) for MicroEmacs?

      Ilija