RE: [jasspa] MicroEmacs for 8086

  • Kludszuweit Dr, Arne (A.)
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2000
      I use the [meibm.exe 69730 Bytes,emacs.rc ca 8k (uemacs)] on an HP 200 LX
      too
      but I think the jasspa version is now much much better

    • Detlef Groth
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2000
        Hello,
        <snip>
        > As for windows CE. I have got access to the developer
        > kit. I would not imagine that a port to CE would
        > be that difficult - does anybody have a requirement
        > for this ??

        Yes, I have now a requirement for a small me-executable on windows
        ce,
        providing the most neccessary stuff. It would be great to live
        without
        all these ebook readers, notetakers, adressbooks and so on and to do
        all inside me also here.

        I dont have visual-c, so I can't use the special ms-sdk for win-ce I
        suppose, so if Jon can do the job, this would be very great.
        I know there is the old uemacs for windows-ce also, but why leave a
        winning horse.

        Thanks,

        Detlef