Re: micro-emacs on OSX (intel)

  • csynt
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27 3:32 PM
      Hi Jon,

      Cheers for this!

      I will try tomorrow this keyboard, as in fact some of the
      keys of my PC keyboard are not working correctly! like the key with |\ is on the bottom, but I have to press the left topmost (under ESC) to get these symbols...

      Its a UK (HP) "win" keyboard (PS2 in fact over USB converter)

      Kind Regards

      Chris