window startup size?

  • csynt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hello,

      I ve installed the editor on win8x64.

      Everything is ok, except I am unable to setup the default size on startup. It seems the window is a bit big and the last lines (incl. the status one) is always hidden by the windows taskbar. Is there any way to fix this?

      tia

      chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
        Hi Chris,

        The simplest way is to resize the window to what you want then right click in the bottom right hand corner
        at the bottom of the vertical scroll bar and the mode line. You will get a pop-up on the right click and select "store
        frame size". This will store the size of the window and will start up with this size next time. [Suggest this method]

        The other method is to edit me32.ini if you want very specific control of the window size and positioning.

        On 23 Aug 2013, at 11:51, csynt <csynt@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I ve installed the editor on win8x64.
        >
        > Everything is ok, except I am unable to setup the default size on startup. It seems the window is a bit big and the last lines (incl. the status one) is always hidden by the windows taskbar. Is there any way to fix this?
        >
        > tia
        >
        > chris

      • csynt
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
          Thank you so much Jon!

          chris

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
            No problem. The following document provides some abridged configuration information which
            might be useful, it is hopefully a little more accessible than the on-line help information.

            http://www.jasspa.com/release_20090909/jasspame.pdf