[jasspa] Re: Bookmarks Not Restored From Previous Session

  • williamjgiberson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2012
      Hi Steve,

      After receiving your message I continued to look into my setup and I now have me32 '09 working to my satisfaction on Windows XP. I discovered that me32 didn't like to be installed in the "Program Files" directory because it wouldn't accept the "-c" command line option for that path. I moved everything to C:\JASSPA and all is well.

      Thanks for the help - much appreciated. And thanks for such a nifty text editing program!

      William