Re: New ME ??!

  • azynheira
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
      Hi Guys,
      My point was not even to have a fully fledged release but something (beta,alpha, ...), we in "general population" can use and report bugs against :-)

      Since in my new job we are using Git and it's also getting popular, I was thinking in implementing a Git client for ME. Will provide it to you once it does something relevant.

      Kind Regards,
      Pedro