Re: New ME ??!

  • Isaac Xin Pei
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
      some some suggestions along the line, maybe we can add Lua scripting facility into ME, at the same time keep the current scripting engine. This can spur some new developments? I really love ME, the only drawbacks it's hard for me to extend it, as a new user unfamiliar with the current macros ...
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
        Hi Pedro,

        Always seem to be busy these days with other things.
        Steve has made a few fixes and there's now a new SVN client (which I have not tried yet).
        You are right we ought to bundle it up and refresh it again.
        I'll try and find some time.

        If there are any more contributions then feel free to send them to us and I will try and do a 2012 release sometime.

        On 24 Apr 2012, at 12:56, "azynheira" <azynheira@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jon,
        > Long time, no new jasspa emacs news .. :-). I was wondering if you have any new stuff to put my hands on ??.
        >
        > New features into ME..??
        >
        > Kind Regards
        > Pedro

      • azynheira
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2012
          Hi Guys,
          My point was not even to have a fully fledged release but something (beta,alpha, ...), we in "general population" can use and report bugs against :-)

          Since in my new job we are using Git and it's also getting popular, I was thinking in implementing a Git client for ME. Will provide it to you once it does something relevant.

          Kind Regards,
          Pedro