Re: [jasspa] New files, create as CR only on Windows, not CR&LF

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2011
      Ahhh, that explains its lack of effect, 'Show modes' is used to determine which modes are shown in a window's mode line (i.e. the list of letters), it doesn't affect whether it's enabled or not.

      Steve

      Jeremy Cowgar wrote:

      Tools > User Setup > General > Show Modes. lf is listed, there I "unchecked" it.

      Jeremy
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2011
        On 11/30/2011 7:42 AM, Steven Phillips wrote:
        > Are the files local?

        Yes they're local
        /Documents and Settings/hops/Application Data/JASSPA/hops.esf

        ME does not read network files in as the network
        > may not be available in which case ME will hang for a long time (there's
        > probably a way of making it though....).
        Its not hanging at all. Starts up as normal
        The status line message indicates that its read the session file
        '[Session read]' but a session with the files is is not recreated

        Was there any change to the session file format at the last version
        ( this is on Windows XP)

        > Are there any other symptoms as I've not had any problems myself.
        Pox.

        Thats pretty much it no session (re)made but looks like the macro code
        is passing through the reading of the session file

        I just tried manually saving and manually loading the session file
        ('save-session' and 'read-session') and that seemed to work.

        Stopping and restarting after that me-10 still didnt automatically load
        the session on startup (in spite of the shown '[Session read]' showing
        but if I run a 'read-session' command manually it does load the sessions
        files.

        In a default distribution where in the macro files run on startup is the
        session loaded ( read-session command run)?

        --
        -- hops