Re: Mode dependent tools menu?

  • cp200205
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2011
      I got it figured out. Not sure what exactly I did differently but it's now working.

      set-variable .fhook-go.command-flag "|t|th|th|"
      set-variable .fhook-go.command-name "||gofmt|gomake|"
      set-variable .fhook-go.command-nbind "||||"
      set-variable .fhook-go.command-kbind "||||"
      set-variable .fhook-go.command-desc "||Go \HFormat|Go \HMake|"

      Jeremy