RE: [jasspa] Help with eTML mode

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010

      I think a fresh start this morning help. I now have it working. I made several other non-related changes but as near as I can tell this is the diff that made all the magic start to happen:

           !if &exist .indent.euscript

               indent .hilight.etmltag t "<%" .indent.euscript

               indent .hilight.etmltag t "%>" .hilight.etml

      -        indent .hilight.etml x "^<%" 0 .indent.euscript

      -        indent .hilight.etml x ".<%" t .indent.euscript

      +        indent .hilight.etml x "<%" t .indent.euscript

               indent .indent.euscript w "%>" -t 0

           !endif

      The latest files can be retrieved from: http://rapideuphoria.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rapideuphoria/tools/editors/microemacs/?diff_format=u if anyone is interested.

      I am sure that these will not be the last revisions before Euphoria 4.0 goes final. I know that MicroEmacs ships with a Euphoria mode already, hkeupor, but when these revisions are done to the above files the above files will be much better than the hkeupor and up-to-date with Euphoria 4.0.

      I’ll let the list know when the above files have reached a stable/final state.

      Thanks for your help and the great editor!

      Jeremy