Re: [jasspa] Re: Spam again on the list

  • Jonathan B. Bayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      Re: [jasspa] Re: Spam again on the list Hello jasspa,

      Thank you.

      Try moderating the new users first.  That seems to work well for some other lists I'm on .

      JBB

      Monday, October 4, 2010, 8:52:58 AM, you wrote:

      Thanks

      Banned and killed.
      I may be forced to moderate all messages at this rate.

      Regards
      Jon

      > this user: jassem333@yahoogroups.com
      > is sending spam.

      > JBB
      > ---
      > Jonathan B. Bayer

      JBB
      ---
      Jonathan B. Bayer

      mailto:jbayer@...
    • Jeremy Cowgar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Another spammer.

        x.usa10@...

        Jon said: "I may be forced to moderate all messages at this rate. "

        May try, as Jonathan suggested, moderating new users, I'd think that
        would be a bit easier but just guessing.

        Jeremy