Spam again on the list

  • Jonathan B. Bayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hello Jasspa,

      this user: jassem333@yahoogroups.com
      is sending spam.

      JBB
      ---
      Jonathan B. Bayer

      mailto:jbayer@...
    • jasspa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thanks

        Banned and killed.
        I may be forced to moderate all messages at this rate.

        Regards
        Jon

        > this user: jassem333@yahoogroups.com
        > is sending spam.
        >

        > JBB
        > ---
        > Jonathan B. Bayer
      • Jonathan B. Bayer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          Re: [jasspa] Re: Spam again on the list Hello jasspa,

          Thank you.

          Try moderating the new users first.  That seems to work well for some other lists I'm on .

          JBB

          Monday, October 4, 2010, 8:52:58 AM, you wrote:

          Thanks

          Banned and killed.
          I may be forced to moderate all messages at this rate.

          Regards
          Jon

          > this user: jassem333@yahoogroups.com
          > is sending spam.

          > JBB
          > ---
          > Jonathan B. Bayer

          JBB
          ---
          Jonathan B. Bayer

          mailto:jbayer@...
        • Jeremy Cowgar
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
            Another spammer.

            x.usa10@...

            Jon said: "I may be forced to moderate all messages at this rate. "

            May try, as Jonathan suggested, moderating new users, I'd think that
            would be a bit easier but just guessing.

            Jeremy