Re: [jasspa] Re: reread-file [another hack encl.]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2000
      In the same vien, if anybody has time to write
      a "watch" facility which continually re-reads
      once every 10 seconds or so and scroll to the tail
      then I need one of these !! Otherwise I will
      have to do it myself (when I can find time) !!

      Thanks.
      Jon.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2000
        tail -f foo.log | me32

        Yeah that would be something, wouldn't it! :-) :-)

        -Th

        [Jon Green 02:35 PM 5/8/00 +0000]