Re: [jasspa] List is being spammed, please fix

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2010
      Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
      > Hello Jasspa,
      >
      > Someone is spamming the list with lots of xxx messages. Can one of
      > the moderators ban the user (appears to be jasoom2002@...).
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > JBB
      > ---
      > Jonathan B. Bayer
      >
      > mailto:jbayer@...

      Hi Jonathan,

      Thanks for the heads up on this, sorry we did not notice the ISP had filtered
      them all out as spam so never arrived to us.

      Apologies to all, drop us a note as soon as you see any span as likely we will
      not have seen it.

      Sender has been banned and removed from the list.

    • Jonathan B. Bayer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2010
        Hello Jon,

        Thank you

        JBB

        JG> Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
        >> Hello Jasspa,
        >>
        >> Someone is spamming the list with lots of xxx messages. Can one of
        >> the moderators ban the user (appears to be jasoom2002@...).
        >>
        >> Thanks
        >>

        >> JBB
        >> ---
        >> Jonathan B. Bayer
        >>
        >> mailto:jbayer@...
        >>

        JG> Hi Jonathan,

        JG> Thanks for the heads up on this, sorry we did not notice the ISP had filtered
        JG> them all out as spam so never arrived to us.

        JG> Apologies to all, drop us a note as soon as you see any span as likely we will
        JG> not have seen it.

        JG> Sender has been banned and removed from the list.

        JG> Regards
        JG> Jon.

        JG> modify your account settings manually.

        JG> Yahoo! Groups Links