List is being spammed, please fix

  • Jonathan B. Bayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 10:04 AM
      Hello Jasspa,

      Someone is spamming the list with lots of xxx messages. Can one of
      the moderators ban the user (appears to be jasoom2002@...).

      Thanks

      JBB
      ---
      Jonathan B. Bayer

      mailto:jbayer@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22 12:05 PM
        Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
        > Hello Jasspa,
        >
        > Someone is spamming the list with lots of xxx messages. Can one of
        > the moderators ban the user (appears to be jasoom2002@...).
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > JBB
        > ---
        > Jonathan B. Bayer
        >
        > mailto:jbayer@...

        Hi Jonathan,

        Thanks for the heads up on this, sorry we did not notice the ISP had filtered
        them all out as spam so never arrived to us.

        Apologies to all, drop us a note as soon as you see any span as likely we will
        not have seen it.

        Sender has been banned and removed from the list.

      • Jonathan B. Bayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22 1:18 PM
          Hello Jon,

          Thank you

          JBB

          JG> Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:
          >> Hello Jasspa,
          >>
          >> Someone is spamming the list with lots of xxx messages. Can one of
          >> the moderators ban the user (appears to be jasoom2002@...).
          >>
          >> Thanks
          >>

          >> JBB
          >> ---
          >> Jonathan B. Bayer
          >>
          >> mailto:jbayer@...
          >>

          JG> Hi Jonathan,

          JG> Thanks for the heads up on this, sorry we did not notice the ISP had filtered
          JG> them all out as spam so never arrived to us.

          JG> Apologies to all, drop us a note as soon as you see any span as likely we will
          JG> not have seen it.

          JG> Sender has been banned and removed from the list.

          JG> Regards
          JG> Jon.

          JG> modify your account settings manually.

          JG> Yahoo! Groups Links