Re: [jasspa] The true ME-page

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hello,

      Jon Green wrote:

      >> at www.microemacs.de
      <snip>

      > It's a bit black isn't it ?? How about lightening it up
      > a bit.

      OK, I switched to ME-cream now, hope this helps forgetting the black
      easter...

      > > Comments and contributions (guest pages) to my pages are welcome.
      > > Dont worry about the default ME-scheme, Sherwood-theme (dedicated to Jon)
      > > is on the way.
      >
      > Sherwood forest is now old hat, my current favourite is "Blue Hue",
      > well till next week anyway when I will have to make another one.
      > I've been trying to develop "Pretty in Pink" or "Orangutan Orange",
      > but working with a major component of red as a background color
      > is very difficult to get right as it tends to bleed with the
      > foreground colors. (I only do it because I like making up the names !!).
      > Fingers crossed I might crack it one day.
      >
      > Jon.

      So I was putting one of my applets on the page for mixing ME-colors.
      Try:
      http://www.microemacs.de/applet.htm (still is alpha) but be aware each
      browser has his own colors and these colors are each day different.

      Best regards,
      Detlef

      <snip>