Re: [jasspa] Specifying a valid word character for a given mode?

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2010
      On 4/24/2010 5:37 AM, Jon Green wrote:

      Put the following line at the top of hkjosl.emf:

      set-char-mask "3" "-_"

      Populate the last parameter with the characters that are considered to be part
      of a word.

      Thank you. I was looking for something like that but failed to see it. Now that you told me, I find examples all over of it's use :-)... I also had to add 3 to my buffer-mask to make that work.

      Jeremy