Re: [jasspa] The true ME-page

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2000
      Detlef Groth wrote:

      > Hello, all.
      >
      > The easter eggs...
      >
      > I have to made some html-documentation and I was on the way to try Visual
      > InterDev, it is bad, I was reading some HTML-preprocessor documentations,
      > and I decided to write my own ME-macros, allowing to made ME as a
      > HTML-preprocessor. Writing own macros is as fast as learning the
      > preprocessor commands, but the own macros are easier to extend...
      > (MS Visual InterDev you can never extend...)
      >
      > I was generating meh-files (MicroEmacs-pre-HTML-files) and I was
      > converting them with mefusion.emf (may be coldme.emf would be better)
      > to htm-files. The macrofile is supporting special ME-tags. <METOC>:
      > generates a table of contents with hyperlinks to the headers, <MEDATE>:
      > inserts the actual date....
      >
      > As a side-effect the true ME-pages at www.microemacs.de were born. New
      > here is the html-part. Some macros for hilighing emf-macros, inside,
      > html-pages, HTML-code inside HTML-pages, java-code inside HTML-pages and
      > so on. Most of the webpage with macros and batch-files for HTML-page
      > generation can be downloaded as one zip-file. (http://www.microemacs.de/webpages.zip
      > (36kb)).

      It's a bit black isn't it ?? How about lightening it up
      a bit.

      > Comments and contributions (guest pages) to my pages are welcome.
      > Dont worry about the default ME-scheme, Sherwood-theme (dedicated to Jon)
      > is on the way.

      Sherwood forest is now old hat, my current favourite is "Blue Hue",
      well till next week anyway when I will have to make another one.
      I've been trying to develop "Pretty in Pink" or "Orangutan Orange",
      but working with a major component of red as a background color
      is very difficult to get right as it tends to bleed with the
      foreground colors. (I only do it because I like making up the names !!).
      Fingers crossed I might crack it one day.

      Jon.

      > Happy Easter.
      >
      > Detlef

      > Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
      > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
      > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:

    • Detlef Groth
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
        Hello,

        Jon Green wrote:

        >> at www.microemacs.de
        <snip>

        > It's a bit black isn't it ?? How about lightening it up
        > a bit.

        OK, I switched to ME-cream now, hope this helps forgetting the black
        easter...

        > > Comments and contributions (guest pages) to my pages are welcome.
        > > Dont worry about the default ME-scheme, Sherwood-theme (dedicated to Jon)
        > > is on the way.
        >
        > Sherwood forest is now old hat, my current favourite is "Blue Hue",
        > well till next week anyway when I will have to make another one.
        > I've been trying to develop "Pretty in Pink" or "Orangutan Orange",
        > but working with a major component of red as a background color
        > is very difficult to get right as it tends to bleed with the
        > foreground colors. (I only do it because I like making up the names !!).
        > Fingers crossed I might crack it one day.
        >
        > Jon.

        So I was putting one of my applets on the page for mixing ME-colors.
        Try:
        http://www.microemacs.de/applet.htm (still is alpha) but be aware each
        browser has his own colors and these colors are each day different.

        Best regards,
        Detlef

        <snip>