The true ME-page

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 2:59 PM
      Hello, all.

      The easter eggs...

      I have to made some html-documentation and I was on the way to try Visual
      InterDev, it is bad, I was reading some HTML-preprocessor documentations,
      and I decided to write my own ME-macros, allowing to made ME as a
      HTML-preprocessor. Writing own macros is as fast as learning the
      preprocessor commands, but the own macros are easier to extend...
      (MS Visual InterDev you can never extend...)

      I was generating meh-files (MicroEmacs-pre-HTML-files) and I was
      converting them with mefusion.emf (may be coldme.emf would be better)
      to htm-files. The macrofile is supporting special ME-tags. <METOC>:
      generates a table of contents with hyperlinks to the headers, <MEDATE>:
      inserts the actual date....

      As a side-effect the true ME-pages at www.microemacs.de were born. New
      here is the html-part. Some macros for hilighing emf-macros, inside,
      html-pages, HTML-code inside HTML-pages, java-code inside HTML-pages and
      so on. Most of the webpage with macros and batch-files for HTML-page
      generation can be downloaded as one zip-file. (http://www.microemacs.de/webpages.zip
      (36kb)).

      Comments and contributions (guest pages) to my pages are welcome.
      Dont worry about the default ME-scheme, Sherwood-theme (dedicated to Jon)
      is on the way.

      Happy Easter.

      Detlef