tuning cpp indent for ...

  • Lechee.Lai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
      I've cpp statement
      expect indent style
      hwndMain = CreateWindowEx(
      0,
      "hello",
      NULL);

      the default jasspa indent
      hwndMain = CreateWindowEx(
      0,
      "hello",
      NULL);
      ^[ ] have space here

      how to configure hkcpp.emf as expect indent

      problem also face for
      simpleApp:simpleApp():
      _width(0),
      _height(0),
      {
      memset(....);
      }

      could some one give me some tips :-)
    • Lechee.Lai
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
        I'm trying using the foo.cpp with following statement it's perfect but why some where inside my code will have space :-(

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
          I got the problem one more SPACE after bracket :-p