Re: [jasspa] how to indent-region

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      Lechee,

      For a fixed indent increase use indent-increase (main menu -> Format -> Increase Indent)

      To reformat a region using the buffers auto-indent rules use restyle-region (main menu -> Format -> Restyle region)

      The is no simple way of commenting out a region of code as most languages do not handle comments within comments (i.e. if the region already has a comment then simply wrapping the region in a comment fails). wrapping the code in pre-processor '#if 0 .... #endif' is the best solution if supported by the language.

      Steve

      Lechee.Lai wrote:

      hi,
      how to indent-region or beautiful code for current buffer, also good comment for region, does it already inside "me"

      Thanks
      lechee

    • Lechee.Lai
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009