Re: [jasspa] Re: how to comment doxygen under me

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
      Lechee.Lai wrote:
      > Thanks Jon,
      > I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs
      >
      > Regards,
      > lechee

      Hi Lechee,

      No we have not built any macros for helping to insert the comments or add
      function/structure templates etc. This could be done but so far nobody has
      asked for such a facility - you would be the first to break new ground with
      such facilities.

      I use Doxygen myself but up to now have simply entered the comments in a
      Doxygen style although I do admit that I would like to have a re-style comment
      that was Doxygen sensitive. I don't think that I have so far required
      short-cuts to insert a template.

      If you wanted a quick template then it is probably easier to create a template
      key expansion i.e. ///f<esc>,esc> to expand to a function block and
      ///s<esc><esc> to expand to a structure definition etc.