Re: how to comment doxygen under me

  • Lechee.Lai
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
      Thanks Jon,
      I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs

      Regards,
      lechee

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
        Lechee.Lai wrote:
        > Thanks Jon,
        > I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs
        >
        > Regards,
        > lechee

        Hi Lechee,

        No we have not built any macros for helping to insert the comments or add
        function/structure templates etc. This could be done but so far nobody has
        asked for such a facility - you would be the first to break new ground with
        such facilities.

        I use Doxygen myself but up to now have simply entered the comments in a
        Doxygen style although I do admit that I would like to have a re-style comment
        that was Doxygen sensitive. I don't think that I have so far required
        short-cuts to insert a template.

        If you wanted a quick template then it is probably easier to create a template
        key expansion i.e. ///f<esc>,esc> to expand to a function block and
        ///s<esc><esc> to expand to a structure definition etc.