Re: [jasspa] how to comment doxygen under me

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
      Lechee.Lai wrote:
      > hi,
      > hkcpp.emf and hk... highlight most doxygen comment style inside, some one can told me how to insert doxygen comment for file/function and member ...
      >
      > thanks
      > lechee

      Hi Lechee

      Doxygen is set up for C/C++ and PHP (probably a few others as well). If you do
      M-x major-mode-setup then it may not be enabled. If it is not checked then
      simply check it.

      The Doxygen mode is simply highlighting of the syntax so you simply need to
      follow the Doxygen syntax.

    • Lechee.Lai
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
        Thanks Jon,
        I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs

        Regards,
        lechee

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
          Lechee.Lai wrote:
          > Thanks Jon,
          > I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs
          >
          > Regards,
          > lechee

          Hi Lechee,

          No we have not built any macros for helping to insert the comments or add
          function/structure templates etc. This could be done but so far nobody has
          asked for such a facility - you would be the first to break new ground with
          such facilities.

          I use Doxygen myself but up to now have simply entered the comments in a
          Doxygen style although I do admit that I would like to have a re-style comment
          that was Doxygen sensitive. I don't think that I have so far required
          short-cuts to insert a template.

          If you wanted a quick template then it is probably easier to create a template
          key expansion i.e. ///f<esc>,esc> to expand to a function block and
          ///s<esc><esc> to expand to a structure definition etc.