how to comment doxygen under me

  • Lechee.Lai
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2009
      hi,
      hkcpp.emf and hk... highlight most doxygen comment style inside, some one can told me how to insert doxygen comment for file/function and member ...

      thanks
      lechee
    • Sabin, Bruno
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
        Hi Lechee,

        There is a contribution with sample doxygen highlighting at
        http://www.jasspa.com/contrib.html (item #27). You can use this as your
        starting point.

        --
        Bruno

        hkcpp.emf and hk... highlight most doxygen comment style inside, some
        one can told me how to insert doxygen comment for file/function and
        member ...

        thanks
        lechee

        ------------------------------------

        __

        This is an unmoderated list, but new members are moderated to ensure
        that there are no spam users. JASSPA is not responsible for the content
        of
        any material posted to this list.

        To un-subscribe, send a mail message to

        modify your account settings manually.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
          Lechee.Lai wrote:
          > hi,
          > hkcpp.emf and hk... highlight most doxygen comment style inside, some one can told me how to insert doxygen comment for file/function and member ...
          >
          > thanks
          > lechee

          Hi Lechee

          Doxygen is set up for C/C++ and PHP (probably a few others as well). If you do
          M-x major-mode-setup then it may not be enabled. If it is not checked then
          simply check it.

          The Doxygen mode is simply highlighting of the syntax so you simply need to
          follow the Doxygen syntax.

        • Lechee.Lai
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
            Thanks Jon,
            I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs

            Regards,
            lechee

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2009
              Lechee.Lai wrote:
              > Thanks Jon,
              > I means there is template or macros insert comment for function with doxygen style not only for highlight most like Doxymacs
              >
              > Regards,
              > lechee

              Hi Lechee,

              No we have not built any macros for helping to insert the comments or add
              function/structure templates etc. This could be done but so far nobody has
              asked for such a facility - you would be the first to break new ground with
              such facilities.

              I use Doxygen myself but up to now have simply entered the comments in a
              Doxygen style although I do admit that I would like to have a re-style comment
              that was Doxygen sensitive. I don't think that I have so far required
              short-cuts to insert a template.

              If you wanted a quick template then it is probably easier to create a template
              key expansion i.e. ///f<esc>,esc> to expand to a function block and
              ///s<esc><esc> to expand to a structure definition etc.