Re: [jasspa] File timestamp when added to BFS (TFS)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      On Tue 24/11/09 11:34 AM , "azynheira" pedro.gomes@... sent:
      > Hi All,
      > One thing I noticed and would like to ask your opinion is, currently the
      > timestamps of the files when copied to the bfs is the creation file of bfs
      > itself.
      > In my opinion this should be changed so the original file's timestamp is
      > copied along when the bfs is created.
      > What do you think?
      >

      > Regards
      > Pedro

      Hi Pedro,

      Yes this is the plan (see the attributes in BFS structure) in addition to the file attributes and properties etc.
      I have not done this at present because I can get away without and this first cut is proof of concept.
      So it is in the plan, the plan is not yet completely implemented.

      The bfs.txt (or something like that) that roughly describes the file structure contains some information as to where I was heading. Whilst I know it is very rough, then if you look in that and then decide what is missing. Symbolic links are an obvious one, this requires a different type of node data which contains a reference to the referring file.

      Thanks for the thought.

      Regards
      Jon

      ---- Message sent via KC WebMail - http://webmail.mistral.net/