[jasspa] FreeBSD [2nd try]

  • thundt@slack.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      Sorry, got kicked offline just now.

      I was saying: FreeBSD is supposed to be an unbeatable web server platform.
      Yahoo! runs on it.

      For security, OpenBSD is the best. Its multiprocessor support is lacking. I'm setting up a firewall for my DSL line using it.

      Linux is not considered as good as either of these. But, it has the virtue
      of being popular. (Not really an advantage, when you're thinking about
      security. All those hackers have the source code and will target the
      most common platform.)