Re: Alpha Test - A standalone windows executable

  • azynheira
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hi Jon,
      Nice ! :P

      One thing I forgot to refer yesterday was that it would be nice that the container is protected against corruption by appending to the beginning headers of the container some md5sum of the whole "cake", that would then be checked at startup just to be sure that we dont have "bad" contents inside.

      Just some more cents ... :-)

      Pedro