[jasspa] ANNOUNCE: Alpha release 00/03/22 available

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000
      All,

      I've just posted the current development tree to
      www.jasspa.com. This is the very first release containing
      font support (bold/italic/underline).

      For speed at my end I have posted two files:

      A .zip file which contains the source, macros and
      pre-built Windows executable.

      A .tar.gz file, which contains the source and macros
      ONLY.

      The documentation file me.ehf is not fully up-to-date which
      is why it has not achieved a Beta status yet, but this should
      follow shortly.

      If you do download it then please notify any problems ASAP.
      We have been using it internally for the last 6 weeks with
      little problem.

      Please note the document mode changes. A text/ directory is
      included in each of the release files which outlines the
      documentation modes. This is based on my previous document,
      but has been updated with the appropriate changes. The
      document is also available for download.