Auto mode not implemented anymore

  • Gomes, Pedro (NSN - PT/Amadora)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2009
    Auto mode not implemented anymore

    Hi Jon,
    I've found out that the auto mode was removed in a previous version - and besides the typo in the documentation, the user setup has a setting for it, that performs nothing with the exception of setting a variable in the registry.

    I've tweaked and removed that in the 'userstp.emf' file that I send attached.
    <<userstp.emf>>
    Regards,
    Pedro