Re: [jasspa] Re: Segmentation fault in ME2009 in AMD64 Arch (Results after a patch)
- azynheira wrote:
> Hi Jon,Hi Pedro,
> I saw the beta testing source and in fact you were much more of an engineer than I was :P. I just picked my big hammer and marched over the whole code with my patch :-)
> I will use it from now on and keep you posted on any problems I find ...
The final version is here (2009/10/11)
I have deleted the beta_testing directory now.
The RPM's are new and follow the same structure as the debian packages i.e. you
minimally need packages me-jasspa*.rpm and me-jasspa-data*.rpm
>> Hi Pedro,
>> I now understand what you are doing and you have been right to be persistent -
>> we need to fix this.
>> Your assessment was correct that spelling broke with a 64-bit compilation (and
>> previously notes). The spelling problem was due to some bad pointer arithmetic.
>> The highlighting looked to be problematic but in fact there was no problem here.
>> I've fixed these issues and it should now build (there are a few integer size
>> warnings but you can ignore these as I have investigated them just cannot get
>> the compiler to get rid of them). You will not need to change the typedef
>> definitions that you have above.
>> The source code bundle is here:
>> There is also a pre-built Debian package:
>> which you can install with:
>> sudo dpkg -i me-jasspa_0.0.20091010_amd64.deb me-jasspa-data_0.0.20091003_all.deb
>> If you are installing the package then pick the macros and spelling dictionary
>> up from:
>> Hope this solves the issues. If there are any problems then let me know, so far
>> I have not found any more issues.
>> Thanks for your help