Minor help mismatch in add-file-hook(2)

  • Gomes, Pedro (NSN - PT/Amadora)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
      Minor help mismatch in add-file-hook(2)

      Hello,
      I found a minor inconsistency in add-file-hook(2).

      The examples should refer to $tabsize and should refer to $indent-width variable. Correct ?

      Just my 50$ :-)
      Regards,
      Pedro

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
        Gomes, Pedro (NSN - PT/Amadora) wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I found a minor inconsistency in add-file-hook(2).
        >
        > The examples should refer to $tabsize and should refer to $indent-width
        > variable. Correct ?
        >
        > Just my 50$ :-)
        > Regards,
        > Pedro

        Quite correct, worth 50 cents.
        Fixed.

        Setting the indent-width is also not valid any more because this is
        performed as part of the major mode. So I have taken the ehook example
        from hkjava.emf which needs to change the fill characters; this is still
        valid.

        Thanks