Re: [jasspa] JASSPA MicroEmacs 2009 - Beta version update

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2009
      Jon Green wrote:
      > A Beta version of MicroEmacs 2009 has been uploaded to
      >
      > http://www.jasspa.com/release_20090909
      >
      > This also includes a new Windows installer setup.exe.
      > Any problems then please let us know.

      The Windows version of the installer has been updated to v2 with some
      minor corrections and a different selection mechanism for the file
      associations.

      Ensure that any existing JASSPA installation is explicitly uninstalled
      before performing any installation with this version.

      Jon.
    • Deak, Ferenc
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
        On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Jon Green<jon@...> wrote:

        > A Beta version of MicroEmacs 2009 has been uploaded to
        >
        > http://www.jasspa.com/release_20090909
        >
        > This also includes a new Windows installer setup.exe.
        > Any problems then please let us know.

        Compiled successfully on the latest debian stable release (5.0/lenny), now
        testing it...

        Thanks for the new release.

        Ferenc Deak
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
          Deak, Ferenc wrote:
          > On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Jon Green<jon@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> A Beta version of MicroEmacs 2009 has been uploaded to
          >>
          >> http://www.jasspa.com/release_20090909
          >>
          >> This also includes a new Windows installer setup.exe.
          >> Any problems then please let us know.
          >>

          > Compiled successfully on the latest debian stable release (5.0/lenny), now
          > testing it...
          >
          > Thanks for the new release.
          >
          > Ferenc Deak

          Hi Ferenc Deak,

          Thanks for the info. There are a few more minor tweaks and changes to
          appear in the next few days. We hope to complete and publicly publish by
          the beginning of next week.

          Win32: We know that the Windows setup v2 is missing a link to the help
          file on XP (can temporary fix by changing the help file from me.hlp to
          me.chm)

        • lechee lai
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
            thanks the release
              Compiled success on ubuntu 9.04
            for console version
            build -t c
            -------------
            file.oc: In function `readin':
            file.c:(.text+0x4213): warning: `sys_errlist' is deprecated; use `strerror' or `strerror_r' instead
            spawn.oc: In function `__mkTempName':
            spawn.c:(.text+0x2937): warning: the use of `mktemp' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp' or `mkdtemp'
            -----------

            您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!
            http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
              I have been ignoring these warnings for a while now.... seems to work okay,

              Steve

              file.oc: In function `readin':
              file.c:(.text+ 0x4213): warning: `sys_errlist' is deprecated; use `strerror' or `strerror_r' instead
              spawn.oc: In function `__mkTempName' :
              spawn.c:(.text+ 0x2937): warning: the use of `mktemp' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp' or `mkdtemp'

              您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!
              http://messenger. yahoo.com. tw/