[jasspa] Re: ME doesn´t use the full screen/increase font si

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      OK,
      What you need to do is find out what the mode and
      specification is for change-font.

      The one that we use is generic for 80x50 displays.
      You should have some details at your end as to which
      mode that you need to set the graphics adapter to for
      80x50.

      One you have found out that information then use
      user-setup to put the graphics card into the correct
      mode. You can always have a little play with these
      settings and find out what works best.

      Would be interested in knowing what works best
      for your machine.

      KRUSE BASTIAN wrote:

      > Hello John,
      >
      > thanks for your answer,
      >
      > I have got a Acrobat 386 SX25 Laptop.
      > I´ll have a look at the Compaq tool.
      > Maybe it works with the Acrobat Laptop, too.
      > What is kind of strange is the fact, that UE Microemacs 4.00 uses the
      > whole screen.
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Bastian

      <SNIP>