Refernces for 'User Setup' with its old location

  • Deak, Ferenc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      Hi,

      There are some references for the 'User Setup' tool with its old
      location, the help menu instead of the new location, the Tools menu.
      The affected files are

      mail.emf
      vm.emf
      newuser.emf
      me.ehf

      I don't send a patch because searching for 'User Setup' and fixing these
      lines is perhaps easier then verifying a patch

      Regards,
      feco