Very small error in tcl.eaf, and some questions

  • Deak, Ferenc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2009
      Hi,

      In tcl the right keyword for an ''if' after an 'else' is
      'elseif', so in tcl.eaf the line:

      elif "elsif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"
      should be:
      elif "elseif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"

      and my questions:

      I'm using the 20090310 snapshot without any problem.
      Is there any plan to release a newer snapshot to test, or
      even a new release?

      Is there anybody who is working on subversion support
      macros? (similar to cvs.emf)

      Thanks for your good work,
      Ferenc Deak
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2009
        Deak, Ferenc wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > In tcl the right keyword for an ''if' after an 'else' is
        > 'elseif', so in tcl.eaf the line:
        >
        > elif "elsif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"
        > should be:
        > elif "elseif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"
        >
        > and my questions:

        Thanks for the update.

        > I'm using the 20090310 snapshot without any problem.
        > Is there any plan to release a newer snapshot to test, or
        > even a new release?

        We were planning on making a release last year but other things got in
        the way. When time permits then we will make a full release. Snap shots
        are easy for us to do and will do them when anything major changes or
        when there is a serious bug.

        > Is there anybody who is working on subversion support
        > macros? (similar to cvs.emf)

        Again, been thinking about it but not had time to set up a subversion
        system and work out what needs to be done to support it. We would always
        encourage other people to have a go if they have time.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2009
          Deak, Ferenc wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > In tcl the right keyword for an ''if' after an 'else' is
          > 'elseif', so in tcl.eaf the line:
          >
          > elif "elsif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"
          > should be:
          > elif "elseif {\p} {\r\r}\P" " elif"