[jasspa] ME doesn´t use the full screen/increase font size

  • KRUSE BASTIAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Hallo,

      my problem is that me doesn´t use the full screen. There are about 2
      cm left at the top and the bottom. As I use a 386 SX25, 2RAM, black
      white LCD display fonts become even smaller.
      So I have to increase font size or make me use the full screen.
      If I connect an external VGA monitor everything
      is right. Also colors are supported on the external monitor.
      I haven´t found anything concerning this in the documentation.
      Could anybody help me on that ?
      Thanks in advance !

      Bastian
      Bastian Kruse w3krus01@...-passau.de