[jasspa] Re: Regular Expressions -- not in help index

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2000
      Thomas Hundt wrote:

      > The help page on Regular Expressions is not in the main table of contents, nor in the index. (It *is* in the Searching and Replacing page.)
      >
      > -Th

      In the Jan Beta it appeared at the bottom of the main help page
      under the "Miscellaneous Information" section. I think most of
      the search pages reference it in the "See Also" section
      at the bottom of the page.

      In the next beta it will also appear in the Searching & Replacing
      index - I know this because I fixed it a few weeks ago.