Re: [jasspa] vertical scrollbar missing

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2009
      Jon Green wrote:

      > On Tue 10/03/09 4:48 PM , "Christof Boeckler" microemacs@... sent:
      >> Thanks!
      >>
      >> *Now* everything works, but until I changed the settings in setup (from
      >> narrow, no splitter to something else and back) my scrollbar looked like
      >> this:
      >>
      >> http://jamesie.de/tmp/useless.png
      >> i.e. rather useless, although I had over 70 lines. At first I thought it
      >> was because of my new bigger screen (1600x1200 res.). But now it works
      >> fine.The screenshot above looks like a little bug to me.
      >>
      >> Christof
      >
      > Ah OK. Agreed that is not very clever.
      >
      > Does not do that in my version here but then again it has been patched on numerous occasions and so has likely been fixed.
      >
      > We really need to splash another release.

      I've posted a development snapshot on the site.

      http://www.jasspa.com/development/me20090310_dev_snapshot/

      There is also a pre-built Windows binary. If you have a Windows install
      from InstallShield the simple way to update is to over-write the
      me32.exe and macro files in c:/Program Files/Jasspa/MicroEmacs with the new.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 11, 2009
        Hey has anyone done anything along the lines of making a native Mac
        version? By native I mean not X11, which works great, but using their
        real window manager, Carbon or whatever they call it. There's a bit of
        extra functionality that could be gained by this: being able to drag and
        drop onto a running window, better clipboard functionality, etc.

        Thomas Hundt <tom@...> +1-415-867-6698
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 12, 2009
          Thomas Hundt wrote:
          > Hey has anyone done anything along the lines of making a native Mac
          > version? By native I mean not X11, which works great, but using their
          > real window manager, Carbon or whatever they call it. There's a bit of
          > extra functionality that could be gained by this: being able to drag and
          > drop onto a running window, better clipboard functionality, etc.

          Hi Thomas,

          I'm afraid not. We have been so busy we have not made any releases of
          just the base stuff so Mac seems a long way away.